As with any school, elementary rules apply and must be respected. In the same way, community life needs to be supervised, for the respect of others and the cohesion of the group.
- Always ask your instructor for permission every time you go out to the city or the mountains on weekends. You are his responsibility, he must be aware of your movements.
- On the evenings of the week, city outings are forbidden, unless specifically authorised.
- The consumption of alcohol and tobacco is prohibited inside the school grounds; Chinese children are also there to be educated, do not give them a bad example. In China, drug use (cannabis etc.) is a crime punishable by imprisonment.
- Rooms should be tidy, beds made and floors washed daily; the same applies to you and your clothes. Hygiene is one of the pillars of community harmony.
- Foreign students should organise themselves for the daily maintenance of their common areas, just as Chinese students do.